Tour splendid Whatcom County gardens from 11 am to 5 pm on July 13 and 14.
Details about this year's tour will be posted when they become available.
To whet your appetite, here are the gardens from the 2012 tour.
General Admission $18.00
WHS Members $15.00
Children under 12 Free
Memberships available at the gardens.
After June 1, tickets and directions
are available at these Bellingham locations: A Lot of Flowers, Bakerview
Nursery, The Garden Room, The Garden Spot, The Gardens
at Padden Creek, Kent's Nursery, DeWilde's Nursery, and Whatcom Convention
and Visitors Bureau.
County locations for tickets
are: Cloud Mountain Nursery in Sumas, Hi Hoe Nursery and Vander Giessen
Nursery in Lynden.
Tickets are also available on
the days of the tour at the gardens. Driving directions are included
on the tour tickets.
Google Map to the Gardens
• The Annual Tour of Private Gardens takes place
over two days. You may visit each garden once, in any
order, over the course of the two days.
• Please understand the need for children to remain
with an adult at all times.
• No dogs are permitted into the gardens, except for
• Carpools are strongly encouraged. Private garden
parking is limited.
• Not all gardens are wheelchair accessible. If you
have difficulty walking, contact a volunteer staff
member for parking and access information.
• We regret that there are no restrooms available at any of the gardens.
• The tour will be held rain or shine. Umbrellas and
comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Please be aware of personal safety at all times.
Sponsors and garden owners are not responsible for
personal injuries or the loss or damage to personal
• Garden owners have generously volunteered time
for this event. Please respect opening and closing
times: 11am – 5pm, Saturday and Sunday.