Whatcom Horticultural Society membership benefits include:
- A subscription to the Society's lovely illustrated journal, The Social Gardener, published three times a year. It is packed with information on local and regional topics of local interest and book reviews.
- Reduced admission to Society activities
- Invitations to two Members Meetings (Spring & Fall) with program, refreshments, and time to socialize
- Invitations to Members Only Garden Tours
- Announcements mailed to you for all Society activities
If you have a family or business membership you will receive two membership cards. Business member cards bear the name of the business.
We ask for your phone number for our in-house use to reach you for WHS business (no solicitations).
We have jobs for volunteers requiring as little as three or four hours total commitment. We especially need help during our annual Tour of Private Gardens.
Download theWHS Membership Application Form in Adobe PDF format, then print it out, fill in the blanks, and mail it with your check to the membership chair. The address is on the form.